Holding Hands

To you,

Regretting is common to me but regression about us is something that I have never thought. At the start we vowed to each other about everything that will keep hold us forever but now I regret every vow I made to to keep us. Never thought the eyes that had attention on me will have have attention on her too.

Somethings are too late to be recognized but I have learned my lesson because of you. Every moment we had, every thing we shared, every laugh and cries we shared and most of all is the love I gave to you is what I regret the most. Hope she keeps your smile broader that I kept and hope every laughter she gives lasts longer than what I gave you. Hope her hand fits right similar as the way our hands fitted. Hope she sees the sparkle in your eyes when you look at her. After all, I was the blind lover to not see your true colors but I want the best of all the things to you even after the way you left me to her.

- Hannah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tequila

You call it the need, while I call it the want.

Scars