You call it the need, while I call it the want.

To you,

We differ from each other’s prospective but once the mood is on, its hard for you  to tone it down while I can surrender the feelings to my self. Your needs are needed most of the time regardless who you are surrounded with while my wants are wanted only when you are around. This need or the want is all depending on the way you and I see the relationship terminology.

All the basic foundation on two people connecting with each other is based on the need or the want of one another according to the people and the society influences. Occasionally we both wanted simple gestures to show affection rather than need or the want of one another.

At the end of the day, the craving of the need or the want make us one.

- Hannah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tequila

Scars