Scars

To you,

All the scars that I am scared to show was hidden with the help of an art named makeup . Different shades of every colour helped me to colour every bruise you gave me everyday . Some bruises  are difficult to be covered but with the help of purple I painted it so deep that even with an magnifying glass all you can see is purple . Black and res shade is very unpleasant to my eyes because every-time water washes my art work all I see is black and red scars that is tattooed to my skin permanently.
All the scars have a meaning which bring out the memory on how I received it but every colour I see helps me to forget every bad memory . No scar on my body is a good memory but colours show the meaning and the purpose of my life .

- Hannah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tequila

You call it the need, while I call it the want.