Roller Coaster Ride

To you,

An year with you can be related to a roller coaster ride. Our ups and downs can be major or very minor but we are still going in the ride. Initially, it was roses, teddy bears, daily kisses and then it became argumentative, misunderstanding and currently it feels so distant, lost.

Although the ride is rough we managed to lay in the same bed for 365 days but as days went by the distance between us increased and the bed feels bigger than ever in my head.

There were days where we could not wait to tell each other about our day but now we do not know if one another even had a day.

Now, I am no expert on love, nor am I a cupid who felt what was ever like until I met you but to the current day I am just a sad soul who forgot what loving one another felt like.

Many say, distance relationships are the worst but in my opinion even if you live in the same roof and you are in love, love will never be the same as the first. As time goes by three important words will become merely words.

- Hannah

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tequila

You call it the need, while I call it the want.

Scars