Life and Soul

To you,

I found you when I was at my lowest and to this day I am craving your help to get to happy land. When no one saw me nor understood me, I reached out for your help to see what it feels like to dream. To me reality is the least wanted thing for me to face but with the help of you I saw things I can never achieve.

Everyone accused me that I am going in the wrong path with you but for me you are my life savior. I owe you my life and soul. Walking with you on the same path  feels good but I know that I am leading no where good. All the satisfaction you gave me, all the blurry moments I saw and all the sensations I felt were more unforgettable compared to what others tried to do me.

With you I escaped the reality even though at the end of the day I became sober.

- Hannah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tequila

You call it the need, while I call it the want.

Scars