Lace and You

To you,

The connection between
lace and you is something that kept our nights special and extraordinary. I never figured why lace was your weakness but your weakness became my strength. Regardless the color of the lace I wore, you admired my body like it is some art on my body and I felt so right when I am in lace clothes with you.

Every night a new pair of lace but every morning I keep collecting the pieces of last night on the ground.

My palm never fits your palm in regular days but on special nights where I dress with your weakness, my palm fits exactly with you.

To me lace covered my scars but you uncover my scars when it is the time of the day .
No matter how down or distant we got , lace held you and me together every night.

- Hannah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tequila

You call it the need, while I call it the want.

Scars